PCT websites have been decommissioned
As part of NHS reforms, Primary Care Trusts (PCTs) were abolished on 31 March 2013. As part of this process, their websites are no longer being updated and will soon be switched off.You can still access the PCT sites using the links below.
For more information on the NHS changes visit: http://healthandcare.dh.gov.uk/
Some of the services which were previously managed by your local PCT will now transfer to new organisations known as Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs), others will transfer to your local council or the NHS England. For more ifnormation on how the NHS is structured visit: http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/thenhs/about/Pages/nhsstructure.aspx
Local Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Birmingham CrossCity CCG - www.bhamcrosscityccg.nhs.uk
- Birmingham South Central CCG - www.bhamsouthcentralccg.nhs.uk
- Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG - www.sandwellandwestbhamccg.nhs.uk
- Solihull CCG - www.solihullccg.nhs.uk
If you are unsure which CCG commissions services for your area then please use the map below.
- Birmingham City Council - www.birmingham.gov.uk
- Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council - www.solihull.gov.uk
Clinical Commissioning Group Map